Podcaster extraordinaire and travel expert Kristin Quiroz Bayona joins me this week to discuss the ins and outs of podcasting and how it can help your brand. She also shares why discomfort can be the greatest teacher and motivator in accomplishing big things in both work and fun.
As host of her podcast, “The Explorer in You,” Kristin uses her love of travel and curiosity to inspire everyone to take action and pursue their goals. After recently having me on her podcast, we sat down to learn about her freelance journey.
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- How Kristin’s podcast uses the power of simple storytelling to share a variety of perspectives in the travel space.
- What led her to turn her blog into a podcast.
- ...and how you can do the same.
- The behind-the-scenes work that goes into making a podcast that keeps you focused on your brand and vision.
- Why make-up was the first step to her success as a podcast host.
- How to use discomfort as a motivation to do big things.
- About the power of turning fear into curiosity.
- Tips for naming your business and/or podcast.
- The importance of listening to your body and instincts on your journey to success.
- Why treating yo’self is so important for hustlers and busy freelancers.
Kristen on Instagram
Kristen on Pinterest
Kristen's Explorer in You podcast