Moxie ("withmoxie.com) formerly Hectic ("hecticapp.com") respects the intellectual property of third parties and requires and expects all users to do the same. Moxie will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using WithMoxie.com service or the Moxie website (the "Site"), in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, please report the alleged copyright infringement taking place on or through the Site by completing the DMCA notice of alleged infringement ("DMCA Notice") found below, and delivering it to Moxie's Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the DMCA Notice, Moxie will take whatever action it deems appropriate, in its sole discretion, including removal of the content at issue from the Site.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Service, please notify Moxie’s copyright agent as set forth in the DMCA. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
1. An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Service;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Moxie to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
6. A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be submitted to the following DMCA Agent:
Attn: Copyright Team
Company: Struxture Technologies dba Moxie, "Withmoxie.com"
Under federal law, if you knowingly misrepresent that online material is infringing, you may be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury and civil penalties, including monetary damages, court costs, and attorneys’ fees.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Moxie and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with Moxie’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, Moxie has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, Users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Moxie may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Service and/or terminate the User Accounts of any Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
If you have any questions about these our Copyright and DMCA policy, You can contact us by email: email@example.com